Sonntag, 27. April 2014

Under Construction



Yesterday my site had been under construction. As you can read on the right hand side here ("New Philosophy of My Work"), I changed and added texts (also under "Give And Take" and "Lupine" at the top of this site). It took me all day to think about the right way to express things and to find all the right phrases in English and German, so - if you checked my site in between - you might have been irritated.
I'm still not sure whether there are mistakes here or there, but then again, this site is under construction constantly, so again: Please pardon any mistakes!

Gestern habe ich meine Seite hier neu überarbeitet. Ich habe Texte neu geschrieben ("New Philosophy of My Work", Meine neue Arbeitsphilosophie,  und einiges unter "Lupine" und "Give And Take" oben auf dieser Seite habe ich geändert), in Englisch und in Deutsch, und ich habe einige Zeit gebraucht, um alles fertig zu bekommen. Ich bitte um Verständnis, wenn ihr gestern hereingeschaut habt und einiges durcheinander war!