Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

Easter Eggs

  

This Easter Egg is a mini-patchwork-quilt,  7" x 11",

and these are little minis, I use them as gift tags, to achieve a good oval form I stretch and tie the fabric for the egg over a piece of heavy paper, iron it, put a ribbon underneath and then the little egg is ready to be appliquéd:




 and  I love this here: 

From: It's The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown! (1974)
Linus van Pelt: Every Easter the Easter Beagle comes dancing along with his basket full of eggs, which he hands out to all the good little children.
Sally Brown: That sounds faintly familiar. I remember sitting out in a stupid pumpkin patch all night waiting for The Great Pumpkin to come. That was the worst night of my life.
Linus van Pelt: But this is different. That was Halloween. This is Easter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071679/trivia?tab=qt



So, let's hope for the best! :-)