Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015

(Not) Forgotten Bookmarks


Bookmarks - how much I like them, in all variations, I love to make them and I like to use them and I like to find one in a rare or used book…

and here is something very lovely:
a site on which a used and rare bookseller shows us all the "personal, funny, heartbreaking and weird things" he finds in all the books he deals with!!
What a collection of findings!!
Yes, there are "real" bookmarks, but also receipts, letters, photographs, inscriptions and tags and the list 
goes on and on! 
Very very touching.
There are so many stories woven around one single book!!
Even more so if it is a rare and used book!

There is even a book about these findings,
and his site is here:


This is my complete set of bookmarks I've done so far, 
I keep on doing those in all kinds of variations 
because I like so much the combination of a book and an individual item 
that accompanies the reader on his or her journey through the story.