Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

Hearts at the Garden Café "Thee en zo"



I wished I had sewn these hearts by myself, I so much like them.
I found them at a very wonderful garden café near Winterswijk (Netherlands),
it's called "Thee en zo".


The café is located next to a fabulous farm house (which is a B&B as well), it is richly decorated with wonderful flowers, there are lots of lovely places to sit near wooden houses or near a small river under old trees, hens and their young ones are picking and walking around... What I especially love is that it is all based on trust: you are completely on your own, it's all self-service, delicious cakes and beverages are offered in a lovely designed wooden house and there is a small shop as well. You then find a price list and a wooden cash box, in which you put your money 
(and find change also).
No wonder that I didn't meet a guest who wasn't smiling!



The picture of the "Welcome"-sign on the right hand side here was taken at 
"Thee en zo" as well.
Simone Kok, Brinkeweg 31, Winterswijk-Miste
http://www.tuintjetheeenzo.nl


(more pictures on my Flugblatt-site with poems and such:
posted today also, July 18, 2014)