Montag, 13. August 2012

Lupine's Second Birthday


Two years ago, on August 13, 2010, I opened my Lupine-studio.

I consider my "Lupine" a successful enterprise because it makes me happy on a daily basis! 
Thus I have happiness to share with everyone who comes to me and is interested in "bringing things and persons together" (that's what I wrote on my card)... bringing things and persons together so that they form a lovely pattern in life and in quilts, 
oh, I love that idea.

There are so many ways to achieve that in life... and this is my way. I consider myself lucky to have found it!

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."
 Buddha




- if you are interested: for more information about me and my work, please go to my profile here on your right hand  and click on "Lupine" at the top of this site.