Donnerstag, 21. April 2011

Fence


I have started out on a new quilt: up to this point it has a Rail Fence pattern. I like this pattern, it is easy to work on, looks good, I have nice fabrics with these sunny colors in my collection ... so I am glad with it. What I am thinking about: why does this pattern come to my mind right now? 
Well, maybe it is good to build up a fence now and then, for protection or to draw the line... I love bridges more than fences, but there are fences which are just important, so that I can say, that's me here, and for that area here I am responsible. Also: my fence will look nice and it will have a lovely door that says "welcome, come in, I'm happy you could make it."
So far. Maybe I will combine my Rail Fence pattern here with something else.... a different pattern, or a little green ...I'll see! :-)